Opinions please

Help Support Steer Planet:

WHLR SIMMENTALS

I know he is still small but imo Im thinking he's a good looking steer. But If I could get your opinions that would be great.. Thanks
Breeding SVF lexus and Chopper 100% simmental. I have also put a picture of his mom

Attachments

• JOKER.jpg
    JOKER.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 2010_0605Joker0004.JPG
    2010_0605Joker0004.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 157

taylor tay

WHLR SIMMENTALS said:
I know he is still small but imo Im thinking he's a good looking steer. But If I could get your opinions that would be great.. Thanks
Breeding SVF lexus and Chopper 100% simmental. I have also put a picture of his mom

When is your next show? if it is a long wways he will do good , i feel, he is a nice little calf

WHLR SIMMENTALS

We have 5 people looking at him right now and we will sell him in oct. He wouldn't be shown till feb of next year. I really think by then he will be a competive steer.Thanks

Dozer45

Is he the same age in both pics? Because if so he looks way older and stouter in the first one.
Nice calf  :)

WHLR SIMMENTALS

The first pic was taken about 2weeks ago and the second picture was the day he was borned may 29th 2010. Thanks picture never show the real deal pluse I took then both with my phone so they are not the best pictures...