Opinions Please!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorngirl2010

hey guys, ive got a show coming up this weeked and thought id post a couple pictures of my Angus heifer and see if i could get some feedback on her.  So, i want to hear it all!! the good, bad and the ugly!! thanks in advance
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/shorthorngirl2010/?action=view&current=bugb4districts.jpg
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/shorthorngirl2010/?action=view&current=bugfriday.jpg
(and if someone could PM me and help me, i guess i cant figure out the link to post pictures, so i apologize)
Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving (early i know :D)
-Sam

BCCC

bugb4districts.jpg

bugfriday.jpg

OH Breeder

I think the second pictures is easier to see. The first one is not the best angle for her. Age?

shorthorngirl2010

BCC thank you for posting those!! She is a January 08 calf out of an 878 X Rainmaker X Nebraska cow and SAV Final Answer.  Im guessing she weighs around the 650 mark.  And to answer your question about my name CM; i LOVE shorthorns, but the family raises angus lol, therefore i am veto'd everytime i try and get one (lol)

Davis Shorthorns

shorthorngirl2010 said:
BCC thank you for posting those!! She is a January 08 calf out of an 878 X Rainmaker X Nebraska cow and SAV Final Answer.  Im guessing she weighs around the 650 mark.  And to answer your question about my name CM; i LOVE shorthorns, but the family raises angus lol, therefore i am veto'd everytime i try and get one (lol)

Keep up the good fight, they will come around eventually!!!  My girlfriend was raised angus but now she is gettin ready to buy some shorthorns.  (thumbsup)