Opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Thinking about buying a new show heifer. What does everyone think of this one?

Feb 06

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 358

Jill

Really nice from the picture, biggest fault would be maybe a little sloppy up front, but part of that goes into making a good cow down the road.

rmbcows

I agree with Jill, I'd like to clean up her neck a touch, but I'd take a whole pasture full just like her!  What's her breeding?

knabe

way better than my two cows.  i especially like her hind end structure, overall depth, topline, dang, black too.

Doc

She looks nice!! Just curious though, around here with her being a Feb. '06 hfr. Denver '08 would be the last place you could show her. Where you live will you be able to show her past that?

OH Breeder

LinZ,
If this is the heifer you are thinkin of buying, whew is a nice. I don't think if she is a simmi she is that sloppy up front. She is WAY cleaner than alot of simmi's I have seen. Tremendous depth of body and very balanced and eye appealing. Nice heifer. ;D

shorthorns r us

if she isn't homo black, think of the potential her offspring would have by turning them red. 

sorry folks, couldn't help myself in light of the current post on color.

CAB

LinZ, she's a good one. Could be a great one if looks have much to do with it. Is she bred? If so, what is she bred to?
  SRU, I was hoping for a good green or purple one.

TJ

OH Breeder said:
LinZ,
If this is the heifer you are thinkin of buying, whew is a nice. I don't think if she is a simmi she is that sloppy up front. She is WAY cleaner than alot of simmi's I have seen. Tremendous depth of body and very balanced and eye appealing. Nice heifer. ;D

I agree.  While she could stand to be a little cleaner up front for the ring, I think that she is clean enough, especially for a simmi.  If she's fertile, milks good, has a good udder & is sound, she will make you a super cow!!  I really like her & I wouldn't mind owning her myself!! 

Latest posts