opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

ok ok, its still in the works and stuff, just roughing it out, sure im gonna change it 1000 times, what do ya think http://dixonclubcalves.googlepages.com/home eventually ill add some more pics and stuff but does it look kinda good??

zach  :)

red

pretty good Zach. You need to identify the bull on your webpage. Give some bloodlines of the cattle.
Don't say we have done fairly well at county levels. Say we have done very well. Give example of how you've placed.

Red

justme

Hey its a decent start.  Red's correct though...who is the bull?  If you don't own that bull, you better get permission to use the picture, ecspecially from the photographer.  That is a copyrighted picture and if Christy wanted to get nasty she could come down hard on you.  Try putting pictures of you at the fair with your cattle.  Purple and blue ribbons catch eyes and attract attention.  Toot your own horn, good photos make people want to come see your cattle.

From personal experience, I've found people tend to not like to read a whole bunch, they'd rather look at pictures.  Keep your info straight to the point and make sure its important.

Good luck! your off to a good start <party>

farmboy

ok, bull is invincible. im gonna change that pic anyway, im havin a freind make a banner kinda thing to put on there.

farmboy

thanks for all the kind words and advice, like i said, still in the works and will be awhile till im done with it. i need to get somepics of our calves taken and posted, for now you can enjoy a cute little highlander calf in the heading  ;D ;D

-zach

red

zach said:
yea i changed it  <cowboy>  <alien> nice smilies

Jbarl requested the cowboy & I put the alien in for SD.
The flag raising is for patriotic moments or whatever else strikes you.

Red  <alien>

justme

Cute little booger isn't he!  But if I didn't know ya from the board....I'd be thinking you were breeding those.  Remember Zach, that its portraying your program and you only get seconds to catch someones attention and keept them on your site