opinons please

Help Support Steer Planet:

3GCC

what does everyone think of her? she is a march 08 by sunseeker.

Attachments

• Reba- TriState.jpg
    Reba- TriState.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 198

OH Breeder

I liker her. Sunseeker puts some shoulder on them sometimes. Length of body is great. I am a sucker for baldies. I would like to see more depth of rib and maybe a little more angle to the rear leg. you can breed her right.

OH Breeder

Two bulls I think you should consider that would help her front, Northern Improvement and Ali. For me ali has never been consistent. Northern Improvement, we have loved his calves right off the bat. We had a T510 x power plant that was pretty too look at.

3GCC

the heifer in my avatar is due to NI in the end of march so we will see how he does on her.can not wait to see it. of course hoping for a heifer so it will probably be a bull.

ROMAX

I like the looks of this heifer i think she has lota of depth considering she is just a calf,her front end looks a little wasty to me but i here sunsseker will do that ,i love baldies.

showsteerdlux

kfacres said:
Might be a bit deep chested and straight hocked for me. Nice calf though, would like to see her move.
Whats wrong with deep chested? Seems like more of a positive than a negative.

shortyjock89

Does anyone think this calf's head is a little big? Maybe it's just me, but that's a really nice calf, especially if her head is normal sized.

doubled

Pretty nice looking heifer, I personally like a little more bone in heifers and maybe a little more soggy middle but over all she is really nice, you should
do well with her, keep everyone posted as the year progresses.