ORIGINAL HEAT WAVE SEMEN

Help Support Steer Planet:

Easy

How much are people willing to pay for original heat wave semen these days? Not the clones or heat wave one, the original heat wave.

Easy

what do you mean yellow or pink top? The cane top doesnt have anything to do with it...IF thats what your talking about.

Easy

this semen was just collected awhile ago! Im just wondering how much people would pay for it! Im not selling it unless the price is way right. i have heard $300!!!

Steer Boy 101

i talkd to some ppl at Denver and they didnt hear anyhting about the seman price goin up. Its still 65 dollars where ever i look. idk

showsteerdlux

I haven't heard anything about $300 except for a few sales that got close to that, and if I ain't mistaken that was early flush quality semen so that makes a large difference. Last time I checked it was at about 125/ straw and that was a few weeks ago, but I don't remember where.

SLOWJOE

Easy said:
what do you mean yellow or pink top? The cane top doesnt have anything to do with it...IF thats what your talking about.
yellow toped was the very first collection the good stuff so the color of top does matter

showtime

There is a reason why heatwave is 300 up and the clones are 30 i know people that have heatwaves and clones and there not the same. I know they should be but there not.

Tooker

showtime said:
There is a reason why heatwave is 300 up and the clones are 30 i know people that have heatwaves and clones and there not the same. I know they should be but there not.
Yeah! Clones are better without a doubt! Bigger bone, more hair and thicker (at least on HW1). The yellow top semen is worth all of $300. Flush quality!

starr9148

I heard that HW1 is dead? and that HW 5  they are not getting any semen collected from him. Has anyone seen HW2 and HW5?  On Lautners website they are offering it?