Ouch!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowgurl101

I always wear  flip flops too..... been told a kazillion times that its stupid , and yeah ive been stepped on before, but i just love 'em!

showgirl2010

I love flip flops too.....I just dont want black and blue toes all summer.  So I wear boots around cattle that is just the smart thing to do.

Jamie

kanshow

My 12 year old daughter (to relate to the other thread) HATES it when DH and I call them thongs instead of flip flops.    She screams I'm not wearing thongs, they are flip flops.   

alwayssecond

The worst that has ever happened to me was one day my dad and I were walking my two steers out behind the barn and they got spooked because it was the first time they had been walked in such an open space, they drug me and my dad about 10 feet and it took us close to 2 hours to get them back in the barn. I was drug once last summer too but that wasn't as bad as the first time. I wear sandals or crocs around my steers all the time most of the time I will wash them in them. I have only been stepped on in them once though. Still haven't learned my lesson!!