Ouija Board

Help Support Steer Planet:

Turkey Creek Ranch

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
207
My girlfriend found an ouija board. It says you can communicate with spirits. They have an old house that is supposedly haunted. We are thinking about trying it out this weekend.

Anyone ever heard of or tried one of these? Just a fun little conversation starter.....any info would be appreciated
 

doubled

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
1,004
Location
Iowa
Turkey Creek Ranch said:
My girlfriend found an ouija board. It says you can communicate with spirits. They have an old house that is supposedly haunted. We are thinking about trying it out this weekend.

Anyone ever heard of or tried one of these? Just a fun little conversation starter.....any info would be appreciated

We used one when I was in high school and asked for a sign from President Kennedy that was shot- the lights went out right at that time- scared the begezzers out of me and
about 12 screaming girls went tearing out the front door- after that I stay clear of them they give me the heebee's  -  :eek:
 

Show Heifer

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
2,221
I am not going to tell you it WON"T work, but....the power of the mind is incredible!!

As for me and ouijia boards, No thank you....to many stories and too many coincidences.....
 

TJ

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
2,036
Turkey Creek Ranch said:
I've heard tons of stories bout them........

We are hopin it works haha

I doubt that I will talk you out of it, but I absolutely would not mess around with one of those things!  

1st, as a Christian, I firmly believe in spirits/demons/fallen angels & some of them are present in the spiritual realm here on earth.  I also believe that the dead still exist in soul & spirit, but I don't believe that you can actually contact them.  The Bible mentions one time when that happened, but that was a special case that God allowed to happen (King Saul sought out a median) & the median was scared to death (she shrieked out loud) when she realized it actually was a dead person & not a demon spirit!!  So, if you contact something, I believe that it will be an evil spirit serving as an impostor.  

2ndly, I honestly believe that messing around with that stuff can be deadly!  According to the Bible, King Saul died the day after he sought out the median.  I personally knew 2 girls who played with one of those boards & they died soon after in a car wreck (4 others in the same car wreck, who also hadn't played with the board, DID NOT die in that wreck, including a boy sitting in between the 2 girls who did die!!).  My best firends ex-wife played with one of those boards & it went nuts!!  Soon afterward, their 4 year old son drowned.  My friend became a Christian (I never dreamed that he would!) soon after that because he saw that board go crazy & lights flashing, etc., he believed that his son had died as a result of them playing with it & it scared him to death.  I know of other very scary stories too & I have heard all kinds of wild tails from people that know who fooled around with those boards.  Anyway, I honestly believe that when you dabble around with that stuff, I believe that you are disregarding God's warning forbiding doing such things & as a result, you open a door for bad things to happen.  

Anyway, I know that others may believe differently than I do & I do not want to offend anyone, but I am not sorry, nor can I be sorry for warning someone about something that I feel could cause them serious problems.  But, I feel strongly about this topic, have seen too many really bad things happen to others that I knew & cared about, & it scares me (out of concern for others) when others are considering playing with those boards.      

         
 

Diamond

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
715
Location
CT
be carful what you invite into your house, it may not effect you know but it can years down the road. I was vary sceptical about the whole ghost thing till I stayed at a house in ohio last year, and ill tell you what, It scared the living bagibies outa me. as far as the board go's, dont use it, the reason they arn't as popular anymore is the strange things that happened to people whom used it, but, your going to anyway...arnt ya....just don't say I diden't warn ya.
 

shorthorns r us

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
900
TJ said:
Turkey Creek Ranch said:
I've heard tons of stories bout them........

We are hopin it works haha

I doubt that I will talk you out of it, but I absolutely would not mess around with one of those things!  

1st, as a Christian, I firmly believe in spirits/demons/fallen angels & some of them are present in the spiritual realm here on earth.  I also believe that the dead still exist in soul & spirit, but I don't believe that you can actually contact them.  The Bible mentions one time when that happened, but that was a special case that God allowed to happen (King Saul sought out a median) & the median was scared to death (she shrieked out loud) when she realized it actually was a dead person & not a demon spirit!!  So, if you contact something, I believe that it will be an evil spirit serving as an impostor.  

2ndly, I honestly believe that messing around with that stuff can be deadly!  According to the Bible, King Saul died the day after he sought out the median.  I personally knew 2 girls who played with one of those boards & they died soon after in a car wreck (4 others in the same car wreck, who also hadn't played with the board, DID NOT die in that wreck, including a boy sitting in between the 2 girls who did die!!).  My best firends ex-wife played with one of those boards & it went nuts!!  Soon afterward, their 4 year old son drowned.  My friend became a Christian (I never dreamed that he would!) soon after that because he saw that board go crazy & lights flashing, etc., he believed that his son had died as a result of them playing with it & it scared him to death.  I know of other very scary stories too & I have heard all kinds of wild tails from people that know who fooled around with those boards.  Anyway, I honestly believe that when you dabble around with that stuff, I believe that you are disregarding God's warning forbiding doing such things & as a result, you open a door for bad things to happen.  

Anyway, I know that others may believe differently than I do & I do not want to offend anyone, but I am not sorry, nor can I be sorry for warning someone about something that I feel could cause them serious problems.  But, I feel strongly about this topic, have seen too many really bad things happen to others that I knew & cared about, & it scares me (out of concern for others) when others are considering playing with those boards.      

Diamond said:
be carful what you invite into your house, it may not effect you know but it can years down the road. I was vary sceptical about the whole ghost thing till I stayed at a house in ohio last year, and ill tell you what, It scared the living bagibies outa me. as far as the board go's, dont use it, the reason they arn't as popular anymore is the strange things that happened to people whom used it, but, your going to anyway...arnt ya....just don't say I diden't warn ya.

I agree!
 

pigguy

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
662
Location
kansas
i've heard one story that they tried to get rid of it(threw it out) and the next day they opened their trunck and there it was :eek:. so i dont know i will pass on them
 

knabe

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
13,631
Location
Hollister, CA
my spirit says you violated the spirits by not purchasing a new one.  throw this one out, burn it, trash it.  investing in ghosts leads you down a career path of watching television on friday nights and being able to answer trivia questions about who was the co-star on jennifer love hewitt shows and how their carreer ended.  though i gotta admit, that show will probably go past 7 years and into residual nirvanna.  my wife watches all those shows to my endless annoyance.  at least she tapes them and watches them while she treadmills.  we don't have cable so there is not many options.  usually a book wins.
 
Top