Our ad in the SC

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

I have talked with a few in Canada that have received it. Mine arrived yesterday.Mine is supposed to come first class, but have spoke with a few who receive it by regular snail mail, and they received it before I did.  I had an email from New Zealand regarding my ad in this issue 4 days ago,and have also heard that it has been received by several breeders in Australia. Maybe your's is being aged like fine wine or good sipping whiskey so that you will appreciate it and enjoy it more when it does arrive.
I am always amazed by the Postal system. Sometimes, I cannot believe how slow it is, and other times, I cannot believe how fast it is. I also publish the Canadian Shorthorn magazine and I live 90 miles from where it is published. I always mail a copy to myself to see how long it takes, and almost everytime, people in Scotland have it before mine arrives. Go figure!!!

iowa

I received mine last Friday and I am in Des Moines which 1 1/2 east of Omaha. I am not sure where it is mailed out from. JIT, I agree with you on the postal system.  Like I told you over phone, I sent you a package with a first class stamp which cost me 69 cents. The post office guaranteed delivery in 5 to 10 business days. I inquired about express delivery and was told it would cost $9 with guaranteed delivery in 6 to 10 business days.  This was not a difficult decision for me!

red

I know the one time we got the voice 1st class it was always delayed or never came. go figure.

Red

Latest posts