our girl Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Hey everyone...our girl Red is feeling under the weather....  If you get a moment, send her a little get well.  I know it would cheer her up!  I know personally she's the first one to send me one when I'm down.

Thanks!
Gidget ;)

Show Heifer

Red knows how computer illiterate I am, (can't spell either) and I know she will read SP, so

SENDING YOU ALL THE WARM FUZZY WISHES, AND GET WELL VIBES  I can! :) (cow) :) (cow)

Hope your up and going soon Red!  (dog)

cowz

Red, if you don't get better, Im going to send you some:

Vitaferm Vitamin/Mineral Pellets....to top dress your Raisin Bran

Some outdated Tamaflu

Some blue scour boluses

A little oral paste to get the flora and pH in your tummy re established.!

Hope you get to feeling better right away!! ;D

red

Send all the help here!
I've never had anything hit me so hard & so long! Worst thing is I can't break the fever & am still sick to my stomach.

Appreciate all the warm & fuzzyies!!!

Red

Telos

Red, hope you are resting up?  I could make you some chicken noodle soup and FedEx it, but don't think it would  keep very well. Plus, I need you feeling better by tomorrow night so we can discuss what happens on American Idol. It's the finale!  (clapping) (cow) (dog) (clapping) (cow) (dog)

red

Feeling better but wow am I weak! My hubby wonders how someone can sleep 40 hours in a 48 hour time period.
The chicken soup sound heavenly but hubby did bring me home some.
I do have an appointment Wed w/ my oncologist. I know she's not going to happy w/ the weight issue. FYI- for you that struggle w/ losing weight- keeping weight on is hard too!
I'll try to watch Idol tonight! I'm curious who they bring out to sing w/ the finalist?

Red

red

I'll get bloodwork drawn as part of my 6 month work-up. I had mono once & this doesn't feel like it. I think i just got myself so run down & couldn't eat that it just sipiraled out of control. Hubby said he was about ready to take to hospital to get IV put in, have had to have that done before too.
Thanks for the thoughs! I'm sure it all helped!

Red

mommacow

Red,

I hope you are feeling better!!

I bet you had the good ole' flu.  I got it last Feb. started out with what I thought was just a asthma attack from being in the show barn but the inhaler did not work, and then I was coughing so hard that I "got sick".  Then I just colapsed and slept for days, had the achey muscles, cold then hot, even when I was hot I was cold, took so many showers trying to warm up.  ICK  I missed a week of work.  And I got it with having the flu shot. I have never felt so bad I thought I was gonna die.  I could not eat anything for days just cause I was not hungry, I sipped on 7-UP and then for a week after I was "better" I could only eat chicken noodle soup and 7-Up.

Nobody else got it in my home because everytime I would get up to get water or whatever I would spray everything down with lysol I think I went through 2 big cans in that week.  I hope I never get that sick again.