Our Home Grown heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

Here's some pictures of the two heifers we are thinking of keeping out of our calf crop for showing. It has taken a long time to finally have calves that we can keep and show. The shorthorn cross heifer is out of our shorthorn bull a CF Fortune son and a Appendix shorthorn heifer and the black and white heifer is an aug. calf out of a Power Plus son and a Hostage cow. Both heifers were difficult to get pictures of but here they are. What do you think???

Attachments

• Victoria calves 12-30-07 073a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 073a.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Victoria calves 12-30-07 079a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 079a.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 411
  • Victoria calves 12-30-07 084a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 084a.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Victoria calves 12-30-07 091a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 091a.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 457
  • Victoria calves 12-30-07 099a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 099a.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 401

showsteerdlux

I prefer the black/white socked heifer. These are some nice calves and you should be proud of doing a good job on breeding. She also has awesome hair for being in FLA.

gocanes719

They look good.  I think your taking too much hair out of their tops.  The black and white one looks like she has a lot of potential to me.  She is really hairy legged, big boned and cool made but she still looks like a female.

Clubcalfshowgirl

I like them both I think the black and white might be a little small framed. I love that shorthorn heifer!!

SKF said:
Here's some pictures of the two heifers we are thinking of keeping out of our calf crop for showing. It has taken a long time to finally have calves that we can keep and show. The shorthorn cross heifer is out of our shorthorn bull a CF Fortune son and a Appendix shorthorn heifer and the black and white heifer is an aug. calf out of a Power Plus son and a Hostage cow. Both heifers were difficult to get pictures of but here they are. What do you think???

SKF

Clubcalfshowgirl said:
I like them both I think the black and white might be a little small framed. I love that shorthorn heifer!!

SKF said:

The blk and white is a little smaller framed but she is young. The shorthorn might be for sale and she will be at the show this weekend in fanning springs. The shorthorn belongs to my son and this is his sr. year.