Our last 3 cows for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

After doing a a inventory of our embryos this weekend we have decided to sell our last 3 cows. We are selling Little Cedar Quantum Gal, CIC Augusta Pride and CCS Augusta Fancy. Quantum Gal is a Trump daughter and the dam of OHB's DV heifer. She is safe in calf to Sonny for a March calf. Just a note we would like to keep a 1/3 semen or embryo interest in the resulting offspring. Augusta Pride is a Rodeo Augustus daughter. Her mom is a flushmate to the dam of the lot 1 in Schrags sale this year infact they are both named SS Augusta Pride 3112 despite a 10 year age difference. She is safe in calf to DFS Gold 002 for a March calf. Augusta Fancy is a CCS Stampede daughter and the former lead donor at Armstrong Farms. She produced the Sr. Champion female at Louisville a few years ago. She is 13 years old but sells open and ready to flush and has a nice July heifer calf at side. I have posted pics of all of these females before but if you would like to see the pictures again or would like more information please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call at 785.249.9565.

shortyjock89

I sure wish I could afford any one of those three cows.  They're gonna make fine additions to lucky person's donor pen...The Quantum Gal x Sonny mating will be VERY interesting I think...

itk

Just wanted to let everybody know we have sold the Augusta Pride cow, but still have Fancy and Quantum Gal left. I have attached pictures of both. Fancy is the red cow on the bottom of the first scan. She has alittle more age since the picture but has a nice heifer calf at side and produced 14 eggs on her last flush. Quantum Gal is the cow in the Denver picture. We also still have a few Rodeo Augustus X SS Augusta Pride 3112 embryos. 3112 is a full sister to the dam of the high selling heifer at Schrags sell this year.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 361
  • index1.jpg
    index1.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 363