Our Money Man Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Well, I have one photo from State Fair so far.  Here is Mucho Dinero our Money Man bull with his mama Delilah.  They were champion cow/calf pair in 4-H and open maine anjou show at the MO state fair.  He was also 4-H champion Maine anjou bull and was division in open show.  He a March 2, 2008 calf.  The Dam is HAA Stockman X Calberta Hustler.

He's forsale if anyone is looking for an awesome bull prospect!

my apologies if I didn't shrink it enough or if I did it too much...

Attachments

• Delilah and mucho.jpg
    Delilah and mucho.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,121

chambero

Is he still nursing mama?  If so, I bet she's hoping you find hurry up and find a buyer!

I laugh at that because we don't wean most of our calves until they are 8-9 months old and the cows usually act so relieved to finally get rid of their brats - a lot of whom are about as tall as their mothers.

justme

Yeah he's still nursing twice a day lol.  My daughter wants to take Delilah out one more time Labor Day weekend at the NW MO state fair.  After we get home, Delilah is going to retire in style.  Delilah was her first show heifer last year, and was the best therapy for a shy girl who second guessed herself.  This cow is bred back the same way and will probably never leave the farm.

justme

Please contact me privately for a price...I have him listed in the classified section and how to contact me thanks!

justme

My question is for SD and Olsen...has he grown any since you've seen him?lol

shortyjock89

justme said:

I was just about to say something about that...He looks like he's getting pretty big.  He wasn't a shrip at Jr. Nationals, but he is BIG now.  He really brings out the good on both sides of his pedigree.  I think he is a really nicely balanced bull, and will make some nice babies.  I would love to see him again in November at NAILE or in Jan at NWSS.  If someone with a little money gets behind this guy, he could go real far IMO.  Nice calf Gidget, do you have another one like him in the works for next year, bull or heifer?  Also, are there flush plans for his momma yet?  She looks like the type of cow that throws good calves every year and should have a really long, easy life  (lol).

justme

He's entered at the Royal right now.  Louisville is to close to the Royal date wise for me (2 kids in elementary school).  If he doesn't sell or if new buyer wants him to...he may go to denver.  Never been to Denver but theres a first for everything.  Someone also mentioned Ft. Worth but not sure.

Thanks Jason...I appreciate the good comments on him.  I'll have weaning weights right after Labor Day.

We have Delilah breed to Money Man again.  We are considering flushing her.  Hard to get away from Money Man, but our ABS guy said she and her mama would do great with Gig. Joe.  So who knows.  Flushing is expensive for little time guys like us.

shortyjock89

Well, I'll be at the Royal too, so I might get to see him there. 

I think that his momma would work with Joe too, and to be honest, the Hustler line seems to cross really well with Shorthorns, especially outcross stuff like GS Touche, I have a cow bred that way (Hustler bull on a Touche daughter).  Flushing is expensive for us to, I'm thinking we're about half the size of your operation, but we decided to try flushing out this year and try and lease some recips to expand our calf crop.  I really think Delilah would be one to get an ET program started, she's the right kind.

Show Dad

justme said:

You bet! It looks like all three have grown since I last saw them. Your daughter wasn't shy around my wife and I. I was so impressed with her (all the more considering who her mother is! ;) ;)).

I PMed you with a proposal.
<alien>

TJ

cattlejunky said:
Lookin good Gidget.  I would like to see more pics of him.

Ditto...  It's hard to tell a whole lot about him from that picture.   It's kind of distorted (pixilated).  Did you shrink it, then enlarge it a little bit? 

I shrunk it and it cleared up & although it was really small when I did that, but from what I can see he looks like a good calf.  And I'm sure that he is.

justme

I'm waiting on my pics from state fair photographer.  If it doesn't rain this weekend were going to try out in a nice looking pasture.  I have posted county fair pictures of him but he's changing so fast.

justme

OK after a long photo session resulting in firing hubby from it, I got a few pictures of Mucho Dinero.  I knew hubby didn't have patience, but wow he really has NO patience for this.  Pictures aren't perfect but it can give you an unfit view of him.  I went with the WMW pose lol.  It was easier than fighting with hubby.

Attachments

• mucho1.jpg
    mucho1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 878
  • mucho2.jpg
    mucho2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 882
  • mucho3.jpg
    mucho3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 875

Show Dad

Gosh darn it! I like him more every time I see him! And just think he ain't even 6 months yet, wow!

I'm telling you he's worth more than you think (no smoke)! Maybe not the next bovine messiah but he sure should end up leaving his mark in the world.

Sign me up!
<alien>

justme

I like your idea...but I'd rather just sell him to be honest with you.  I had another that talked to you and wanted in also.  Why don't you make up the Mucho Dinero partnership and get him bought?

By the way...he's not fit, just blown with kleen sheen in him.  His hair is so much fun to fit!

Show Dad

Ok, now that you dared me to do it. ;) ;)

Not that I have ever done this before so all with have to bear with me. I will start a new thread and if we can get the 10K will do it!

Maybe will call it the Planet Dinero syndicate! Or the Alien Dinero partnership. ;) :D

justme

Well...his are little scurs.  They didn't show up until right before Jr. Nationals.  They will be taken off right after this weekend.  It'll be his hell week.... scurs off, no more mama, and a ring in his nose.  OUCH...I dread it but he'll have to survive