Our new additions

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Went to Jill's this weekend and picked up our newest addition to our corgi family....Ruby.  She's a doll and I surprised Danielle but sneaking her home lol (thumbsup)  If your looking for a fun pup get hold of Jill, she has corgi's coming out of her ears right now lol.

I'm adding our first calf of the year also.  Picture is poor but my daughter is pretty proud of him.  He's a Money Man out of her HAA Stockman heifer.  We have named him Mucho Dinero.  Anyone with spanish please help me spell this.  Thought it went well with the "Money" theme and still kept the "D" theme of her cattle.

Attachments

• dee and ruby.jpg
    dee and ruby.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 681
  • mucho dinero.jpg
    mucho dinero.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 665
  • ruby 006.jpg
    ruby 006.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 693

common sense

(clapping)OOOOOOO, that is so wonderful!  How cute.  Darby would love one of those to play with!!!!

cattlejunky

Yeah!  Welcome Mucho Dinero.  Cute puppy.  We just got a new austrailian shepherd this weekend.  I hope I am ready for the puppy stage again. (clapping)

Bawndoh

I am planning on getting a small dog, and now that I see all of these cutsey Corgi's I'm really thinking about getting one. 
Couple of questions....what type of health issues are related with them?  How are they around kids, and travelling in vehicles?  How much do they shed?  What type of temperatures can they endure?  I live in Canada and surely do not plan on keeping the dog outside during the winter, but how long can they withstand the cold?
Thanks for all Info!!

Jill

You can just call her the BLING puppy, bling everywhere.  We were thrilled to see the puppy go to such a good home.  (thumbsup)

I see you won the naming of the calf, tell Danielle congratulations!

shortyjock89

Dang it, why do puppies have to be so cute?  Spring is on the way, and there will be cute little critters everywhere..

shorthorns r us

Bawndoh said:
I am planning on getting a small dog, and now that I see all of these cutsey Corgi's I'm really thinking about getting one. 
Couple of questions....what type of health issues are related with them?  How are they around kids, and travelling in vehicles?  How much do they shed?  What type of temperatures can they endure?  I live in Canada and surely do not plan on keeping the dog outside during the winter, but how long can they withstand the cold?
Thanks for all Info!!

Think smaller!  Mini Dachshund is the way to go.  ;D

red

Ruby is darling! dee is also develping into a beautiful young lady.
Woody gave a paw's up!!!!

Red

justme

To answer an earlier post up there, corgis are wonderful.  They are great with kids, love to go for rides in pickup.  They have a really thick coat so they withstand the cold fairly well.  Mine love the snow.  There are some health issues with there hind legs and back.  Just buy from a reputable breeder, and don't let them get fat.  My biggest fault with them is they shed terrible at least twice a year.  But, if you keep up with brushing it isn't bad, or I should say not unbearable.  Mine are generally outside so its not an issue. 

I'll have pups in a couple months.  Woody's going to have sibs hopefully! (clapping)

Yep Ruby is a bling pup.  She has a hot pink bling collar, a pink faux leather jacket with faux fur lol.  Had to see her strutting out checking cows in that jacket yesterday with me (lol)