Ozarks Fall Farmfest in Springfield, Missouri

Help Support Steer Planet:

garybob

Ozarks Fall Farmfest in Springfield, Missouri. Always a good time. Any fellow Planeteers going? I will be hanging around my good buddy, Paul Bridwell. He will have his new Waukaru herd sire there.

GB
p.s.  Go to the Ozark Empire Fair website. Click on the link at the bottom, "Farm Fest".

bobwire

Hey GB:
We will be there in Barn 3.  We are taking some does to sell and some others to display and we STILL have 2 wonderful TRI MALE CORGI PUPS that we really, really hope to get sold.  Come see us, Stewart Boer Goats.  My kids will be on duty most of the day Friday as it is customer appreciation day at Genex in Strafford, MO.  As soon as I can get away, I will be there also.  Looks like it will be a fantastic weekend - looking forward to visiting friends, some great ag-type shopping, and hope to make some sales also.  I'm sure my daughter will be "shopping" for heifers to show next year.

Katie Stewart (Bob Wire's other half - really need my own log-on)

firesweepranch

We will be there also, planning on the Genex thing Friday (see ya there Katie), but have to work the Simmental booth on Friday and/or Saturday. LOVE IT! I even make my college kids go and do a write up on it, so much to learn there!
Kris

Latest posts