Pairs

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

I know most here aren't 'into' Lowlines, but there are some real nice pairs post on my website.  If you're curious, check them out at www.lowlinecattleforsale.com.

TJ

IDK Dori... there are several on here who are.  ;)

shortyjock89

Sure, that would be a good thread lol.  Dori, I took a look at those pairs, and they look good from the pictures.  I was also wondering if the Fitz semen that's for sale on the site is yours, or someone elses?

dori36

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Sure, that would be a good thread lol.  Dori, I took a look at those pairs, and they look good from the pictures.  I was also wondering if the Fitz semen that's for sale on the site is yours, or someone elses?

It's mine.

TJ

Dori, I think "most" is an accurrate statement, but I don't think the gap is as wide as it might appear.  I've been amazed at the interest expressed by people viewing this board.  Maybe not always by the individuals themselves, but by a "friend" or a "relative", but as a direct result of this board.  Thing is, I seem to get more response via Email, PM or phone calls, than I get responses to my posts.  That's OK with me...     

itk

From a totally outside perspective I would guess the Lowline breed has the most upside of any breed out there right now. With the current agriculture economy lowlines should have an large number of selling points. If lowline breeders are able to make the cattle available on a large scale and inform commercial operations about the breed the upside is unlimited.

dori36

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
Thought i would let ya know those are some nice pairs! And that I am also one of the lowline people on here....

Matt

I agree, Matt.  Some real deals offered, I think, and none of them are mine, although I did own the Quartermaster cow at one time.  They are from Lowline breeders that have taken advantage of my Lowlines-only sale website.  Glad to see another Lowline person here!