Pale Face

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I am thinking about breeding an Irish Whiskey Heifer to Pale Face, Priceless, Dr.Who, Who Made Who, Carney Man, Tyson, or Rocky Balboa.  She is small framed, she needs a more feninman neck, and some depth. I would like to add some white to her legs if at all possible. Thanks a lot

justme

I like Pale Face, I actually should use him more  not sure why I always forget about him ??? :))) n We have a beautiful HeatSeekerxPaleface heifer due to calve in the beginning of April.  Really pretty fronted, deep, and hairy.  She's due to Money Man I cann't wait (clapping)

OH Breeder

If she is a heifer, I would not use any of those bulls for her. Use a heifer bull.
Second go around, I think Pale Face and Carney Man would be great. IF you looked at the exposure sale this past fall, the high sellers were carney man heifers. I do not know anything about his calving.

BCCC

Here are some pictures of her, nothing great but I think she is decent. What do you think

Heifers2-28-08001.jpg

Heifers2-28-08007.jpg

Heifers2-28-08002.jpg

OH Breeder

http://www.collinscattleservices.com/Exposure/Exp_07_Book/Pages/Exposure_07_sml.pdf

go to this sight and check out the heifers out of Carney man. Attached are a few highlights.

Attachments

• Carney man Heifers.doc
    383 KB · Views: 157