Patton ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

Chambero has seen him & hopefully will tune in & give you his assessment. He is a clean 5/8s IW son that there has been a good buzz about the last 6/8 months. Usually Dubau comes up as well when talked about. He is a clean 3/4 blood IW. Depending on how much Maine % you want, either one are good bulls. The right size and make. Good structured. Brent

jrg

His dam is a Midnight Chill x Angus...

GCC_Patton_lg.jpg

chambero

I saw him back in late October at John's place.  I loved the bull.  He's pretty small framed (at least to me), but I didn't see any real holes in the bull at all.  I walked around in his run with him checking him out pretty good.  He lives right next to Steel Force.

John had several young bulls running around at the front of his place including Chopper.  My favorite one of the bunch was sired by Patton and is probably one of the bulls for sale this weekend.

shortdawg

We are showing a steer out of him this year and he is really nice. I can't really put a whole in him anywhere. We just got him to our place yesterday. We will try to make a run in the Angus deal with him. I think he'll class Angus for sure.