Peer Pressure Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

kswlaw

We are just starting to get reports on the first Peer Pressure calves.  Weights are in the 74 to 81 # range.  Most have some white on their faces.  Hopefully we can get pics from Iowa and post them soon.  If anyone else has some Peer Pressure calves, we would like pictures if possible.  Come see us in the Genetic Pathway at the Ohio Beef Expo in March.  We have a good quanity collected and it will be on hand there.  Bring your tanks! 

forbes family farms

i don't hav pics but i just loved this bull the frist day i seen him when i bought my heifer from the actual first owner i wanted to bring that guy home

kswlaw

Thank You!  We liked him alot when we saw him last year also.  We saw him right before Valentines Day last year during the Iowa Beef Expo.  So I keep telling my wife that he was her Valentines Day gift.  Sounded good to me!  I think she approves now.  We tried him on many different matings to see what he would work with.  We are hoping for a heifer out of our best cow- a Heatwave.  We shall see in a few weeks.