Pelini

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

Don't count out LSU in that SEC race - seems they are getting better while everyone else is struggling.

aj

I think the interesting thing about the big twelve north is the tie breakers. You have Iowa State with a win over Nebraska. You have Colorado with a win over KU. What happens if CU beats Missouri......They are 2-1 in conference with Tie breakers over KU and Missouri. Hawkins could save his job yet. KSU doesn't really have any tie breakers under their belt but they do haveKU and Missouri at home. Seems like KSU is hitting all all clyinders. That Suh guy from NU totally awsome. How would you like to line up across from him? I think KU matches up better against NU| then my cats but who knows.

shortdawg

Aj, I haven't looked to see what they were ranked this week but I have been watching them get better and better each week. Their game with Bama will tell the story for sure. A win there would make for a BCS buster.

aj

K-State put up 30 points against against Oklahoma in Norman. K-State is the worst team in the world and they put 30 points up against OU in Norman. Did you people in Nebraska ever wonder how Snyder who has one third the third the talent of Nebraska always out coaches everybody.  If snyder had the talent that NU had they would be National champions. Poleni is a joke. nebraska deserves better. The big twelve deserves better. Bologne can survive on the great talent that Nebraska has(I would think Suh is probably the greatest nosetackle to play at nebraska and should be a Heisman candidate) but you guys really desrve better. You need to start with a coach who is not a whiner. You need to start with a coach who has a IQ over 80. I pray for the state of Nebraska but long live coach boliene. I have alot of friends who are Nebraska fans. Dad is a Nebraska fan. But Bo is a mentall midget. How can you deny this? It always seems like when nebraska brings coaches back out of the pros it is a diaster. Nebraska will always be Nebraska. Bot poleni doesn't deserve to be in the same stadium as Snyder. He doesn't deserve to live in the state of Nebraska. However...as long as Bo is in Lincoln everbody in the big twelve has a chance to beat nebraska. Even the the lowly K-State wildcats.jmo

rancher_1978

A.J.

In all due respect.. K-State is the worst team in the world???? The lowly Wildcats???? are you serious K-State and Snyder win the North by the way look at the standings with Prince's recruits, I have the utmost respect for nebraska but i dont think people who live in glass houses should throw stones!!!!

aj

I'm confused. I guess I'll bite. Colorado and Nebraska always get the blue chip players but they always have poor teams....Your'e saying its the referees?

aj

I have Nebraska at 6 and 6 this year. I'm just saying that whenever K-State beats them or they have a bad year....its never Nebraska fault. Its always the referees fault or the full moons fault or whatever. K-State beat Nebraska 2 out of three years not long ago and K-State was never given credit. Nebraska will not be a perenial powerhouse any more. There is to much parity, more balanced scholorship programs and what not. How superior will Nebraska fans be if they get beat 50 to 10 by OU. KU beats them 40 to 30. And the lowly K-State beats them 21 to 20 in Lincoln? I just think that bologne is a loser and I delight in the fact. K-Stae will never be respected by Nebraska fans...I get that part...but where are you coming from rancher?

rancher_1978

First of all i am not trying to be rude or come across that way!! all i am saying is how can you say that K-State is the worst team in the world?? or the Lowly Wildcats?? Yeah i will be the first to admit we have had a few down years but we still beat nebraska is there hayday we are a legitimate team and will only get better with snyder!! and when he turns it over it will be to the predecessor he chooses. i am just saying K-State was picked to finish last and look at us leading the north and with a win over KU this weekend we control our own destiny.... And if anyone has a chance to even give Texas a run for their money its a Bill Snyder coached team not saying we can win at all just atleast give them a game!! just my opinion

farwest

Nebraska had their 300th consecutive sell out crowd in x row this year.  Regardless of this season, next season,coach , whatever name you want to call him aj , they'll sell out another 100 in a row. Is it the nebraska fans that make you so jealous and carrying on and making a horses but out of yourself or what exactly is it aj ?

the angus111

farwest, the chiefs sell out there games.dont help their record any. guys i promise you Texas dont want either of the Kansas teams.rusty

aj

My wifes cousin was...is a usher at KSU stadium. She has said that the Nebraska fans are the best mannered fans she has seen. I just think that Doctor Tom Osborne was a genius coach. He had class. He didn't attack other coaches at midfield. I admired the NU of old. Berringer hunted pheasants on our ground before he died in the plane crash. Now there's a story....Berringer. Everything is up for grabs...Nebraska could win the next 4 games. Its atoss up every week. Ilike states chances against ku and missouri. Rancher....one cool thing about K-states running back....Thomas. When he scores a touchdown watch him him. He doesn't do a gangbang dance and celebrate. He hands ball to ref and goes to the bench. I think offensive lineman like this in a back.

farwest

Angus , I didn't say it would help the record. Just tryin to figure out what aj is so jealous about to keep carrying on like he does. I've had husker fans on this board contact me n want to comment but say they won't stoop to ajs level.  Go figure.

RSC

aj said:
My wifes cousin was...is a usher at KSU stadium. She has said that the Nebraska fans are the best mannered fans she has seen. I just think that Doctor Tom Osborne was a genius coach. He had class. He didn't attack other coaches at midfield. I admired the NU of old. Berringer hunted pheasants on our ground before he died in the plane crash. Now there's a story....Berringer. Everything is up for grabs...Nebraska could win the next 4 games. Its atoss up every week. Ilike states chances against ku and missouri. Rancher....one cool thing about K-states running back....Thomas. When he scores a touchdown watch him him. He doesn't do a gangbang dance and celebrate. He hands ball to ref and goes to the bench. I think offensive lineman like this in a back.
AJ, You keep saying degrading statements about Coach Pelini and say he has no class!  Refer to the picture below!

You also state that Coach Osborne was a Genius and had class!  Said Genius had the job of hiring the Coach that best fit Nebraska!  He hired Bo!  I hope we meet in Lincoln for the clear chance to play for the conference championship! 

Again show some class yourself!

Tony

Attachments

• pot_kettle.jpg
    pot_kettle.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 370

aj

Rumour has it that Snyder and Mangino will have a direct connection Saturday so Snyder and Mangino can make second half adjustments against Nebraska in Lawerence. It pays to have your past assistants scattered around the country bas head coaches. Go KU!