Personal Attacks

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I just would like to make a comment about personal attacks. We all can disagree w/ each other on topics & many things. What I don't like is any attacks about a person's family or lifestyle. I'm don't going into any explainations but if anyone has an issue w/ my comments, IM me directly.
I don't like to pull or modify any posts but will if i feel they are too personal.

Red (welcome)

DL

One of the reasons I landed on the planet is because I saw a  chance to be somewhere where people were respectful and civil and refrained from personally attacking other planet residents - there is enough mean in the world - I agree with Red.....Ibut I have no problem surgically removing a post that is a personal attack ...they don't call me filet o' dragon for nothing ;D.

jason

No post will  be pulled, EXCEPT if one member posts personal information of another member, explicit photo, bypasses vulgar language filter, spam, or something in really bad taste (racist or sexist joke).

Everyone is not always going to see eye to eye, that is life, but if we can be civil it will provide a greater experience for everyone.

Share your opinions on this board, agree to disagree, but please do not take it any farther.

If you have any problems, please pm Jason, Cowz, Red, Austin, or DL -  We will be happy to help.

Latest posts