Personalized Plates

Help Support Steer Planet:

fluffer

Anyone have personalized plates?  Care to share if you do?

Mine is MMBEEF and its on an Ohio Cattlemens Plate that has the Ohio Cattlemens logo on it.  I am going to change it in a few days to the cow calf picture when I renew my plates..which reminds me I must do that this week!

Hubby had ETBEEF when he worked at OCA.  We haven't been able to get personal plates on our farm truck yet, when we can we want to get RBEEF.

Fluffer (dog)

knabe

i used to have plates on my mazda r100 that was rrrr100.  it had a rotary engine and went rrrrrrrrrrrr.  loved to suprise 5.0L mustangs with it back in the day.

RSC

Romshek Show Cattle is are farm name, Below are our plates!

RSC

Attachments

• License Plates.jpg
    License Plates.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 697

cowz

COOL!  One of our local rancher's dad was the UNL football team physician back in the day.  She would flip over those plates!!

I am amazed how clean!!  Personalized plates would be a waste for me....hard to read thru all that mud!!!

RSC

cowz said:
COOL!   One of our local rancher's dad was the UNL football team physician back in the day.  She would flip over those plates!!

I am amazed how clean!!   Personalized plates would be a waste for me....hard to read thru all that mud!!!
LOL, wouldn't normally be that clean on my truck.  If you notice that #3 sticker, the plates were renewed and brand new the last day of March.

RSC

showgirl2010

My uncles is 1CKCOW.  All of ours is an initial and last name with the number that we were born.  Like my dads is 3DMAZE.  Hes the third child (out of 5!) initial of first name and last name.  For some reason our entire family does that and I'm not sure why.  I think its too plain so I'm thinking of a good one for when I get my new truck in the fall. 

Jamie

dori36

fluffer said:
Anyone have personalized plates?  Care to share if you do?

Mine is MMBEEF and its on an Ohio Cattlemens Plate that has the Ohio Cattlemens logo on it.  I am going to change it in a few days to the cow calf picture when I renew my plates..which reminds me I must do that this week!

Hubby had ETBEEF when he worked at OCA.  We haven't been able to get personal plates on our farm truck yet, when we can we want to get RBEEF.

Fluffer (dog)

Ido, I do! I did have, on my ruck, a plate with the Michigan State University "S" and the word "cattl".  Now, since I've sold the truck and the cattle, I have a plate that has "Proud to be an American" on it and my name, "DORI" on it.  If nothing else, it allows me to find my vehicle in the mall parking lot!!  (lol)

fluffer

(lol)

That is a good use for your plate Dori

My car is pretty easy to find, but when we rented a car in Denver a few months ago, we walked up to the wrong car several times.  We needed personal plates then  ;)

fluffer

4Ts4H

Wife's truck has MY4TS (for obvious reasons)!

My car has BALLMAN - I drill bowling balls.

When the AMC Rebel gets done and plated - 1BADAMC or REBLSST or TOOCOOL or FSTHUH!

Throttle

I remember back in the day Lautner's used to say PAYBACK on it. I thought that was kind of cool at the time. Does it say HEATWAV now?

knabe

fluffer said:
My car is pretty easy to find, but when we rented a car in Denver a few months ago, we walked up to the wrong car several times.  We needed personal plates then  ;)

fluffer

i've done this at conventions for a rental car.  funny thing is, that 3 times in a row, where there was a car that was the same year and model, the key opened up that one too.  i had to check the contents of the car to make sure i had the correct one.

Sundae

Back in HS I had a cherry red for mustang convertible plates were MSTG XTC 

It took me an some great drives in S. California, sold it just before moving here to Iowa