PETA (Not really People Eating Tasty Animals)

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

I was just reading a fun article that shows the true colors of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.  This article also states that the Human Society of the US took in $145 million last year!  WOW!  I do believe we could start to solve world hunger with that!!

If you are feeling a little onery...read on.....

www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/3212

genes

I'm not going to read right now, because I don't need to get ornery (I always do).  I'm sure it's interesting though :mad:

justme

I have no use for those people...I haven't read your story yet.  If they care about animals, why didn't they help drop hay to all the livestock out west when the storm hit???? hmmmm must have been hugging a tree

red

I think everyone has a right to eat what they want too. If you don't want to eat meat, well that's fine. But don't stuff your beliefs down my throat.  also, don't try to limit how I want to earn my living or force me to do things that you think are more ethical. Now, granted there are some people that could use a little lesson in animal care but when PETA comes to the fair & protests the kids showing it burns me up.
Also when they destroy decades of research because of animal testing, that upsets me too. I'd be curious if they ever needed something that came about because of lab animals if they'd refuse it on their ethical grounds.
I better stop before I need duct tape for my head!!!
Red

Latest posts