PHA! It may be over sooner than you thought.

Help Support Steer Planet:

ELBEE

Just got off the phone with Donna (with Agrigenomics). I'd been waiting for PHA results on Wymore. I'd asked to have him tested with the same DNA sample as the TH sent in couple years ago. This request was made very soon after the PHA test was made available. The results have been sitting there waiting on me for months. So, if anyone is waiting for PHA results you may want to call 217-762-9808, ask for Donna.

By the way, Wymore is officially TH\PHA FREE (clapping).

cowz

That is wonderful news!   Maybe in time they may be able to get results faster.  Thanks for the update!

iowa

(clapping)  Great news Elbee! You already knew he was clean, but nice to have the "official" results in hand.

DL

ELBEE said:
Just got off the phone with Donna (with Agrigenomics). I'd been waiting for PHA results on Wymore. I'd asked to have him tested with the same DNA sample as the TH sent in couple years ago. This request was made very soon after the PHA test was made available. The results have been sitting there waiting on me for months. So, if anyone is waiting for PHA results you may want to call 217-762-9808, ask for Donna.

By the way, Wymore is officially TH\PHA FREE (clapping).

Great news!! Congrats! (ps did you see I have a now 53 day Gizmo pregnancy??)
FYI - the slowness of the results has nothing to do with the lab methods - it is all clerical - there are only 2 people with full time jobs trying to do it all - adding DOnna at SEK should help with the dissemination