phone spam from maine directory listing

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

has anyone started getting phone calls from people probably using contact info in the maine registry.  so far have received offers for knives with maine anjou on it.  supporting at least two livestock periodicals with ads.  can anything be done about this by installing a hurdle to see information?  i thought only banks were this annoying.

justme

I've had the knife guys call me the past 3 years and they told me my "good friend" Jirl Buck gave them my name.  1st off, I have said hi to Jirl once...bet he wouldn't even remember my name.  2nd they don't ever give up.  I'm with you for once Knabe....they are annoying.

DL

justme said:
I've had the knife guys call me the past 3 years and they told me my "good friend" Jirl Buck gave them my name.  1st off, I have said hi to Jirl once...bet he wouldn't even remember my name.  2nd they don't ever give up.  I'm with you for once Knabe....they are annoying.

Gotta guess since Jirl and I aren't pals the knife guy doesn't call me  ;D ;D. Actually if you have a landline and leave the computer on all the time by mistake (downloading takes as long as chores) you miss the phone spam!

Jill

My computer sits in the internet all of the time, they don't bother me at all! (clapping)

Latest posts