Photo Contest

Help Support Steer Planet:

gocanes719

Did Anyone ever get a prize from the contest?  I won and never did. Tried to PM the admin but never heard back.  Not complaining just curious.  I was wanting to give my grand prize as a Christmas present but that didn't work.

jason

We will still definitely get them out, even though we finalized the design, getting it into the correct format to be used is a different story.

I will get on to this week again just as soon as we get the server moved over.  I apologize in the time this has taken.  I will bump this thread and soon as I get approved with the artwork.

Thanks
Jason

RSC

Jason said:
We will still definitely get them out, even though we finalized the design, getting it into the correct format to be used is a different story.

I will get on to this week again just as soon as we get the server moved over.  I apologize in the time this has taken.  I will bump this thread and soon as I get approved with the artwork.

Thanks
Jason
Shouldn't be to far off from the next contest, are we?  It was fun last year and with the large increase in membership over the last 6 months on this website, should be fun with all the new members.

RSC