Photoshop help. Here we go again!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Bawndoh said:
How is this?  I even went to the extent to take out all the gates/chute in the background.  I could have just blurred them, but I wanted to see if I could take them out.

WOW, Very good.  Great work as usual!

RSC

Bawndoh

OH Breeder said:
Bawndoh said:
How is this?  I even went to the extent to take out all the gates/chute in the background.  I could have just blurred them, but I wanted to see if I could take them out.

Okay now that is just creepy. Really good to the untrained eye. You are really good at your job!
Now, where abouts are you located and what are your fees?

Located in Canada (Saskatchewan).  I do not have any fee's thus far, but if I have a lot more people interested I will have to start charging something.  Just dont know what yet!  If anybody is interested just send me some mail.  I dont think it will be outrageous, probably $10-$20 per photo depending on how much work I had to do. 

Bawndoh

harley said:
Very good job!  I'm just a little disappointed that the photoshop police didn't catch the photoshop touch up to the topline of the cow.   (lol)

Yeah...who are those guys anyways??  (lol).  I did not actually pull it up or push it down at all.  Just a color botch.  I didnt have permission to do something like that.  The topline WAS touched, but I put it back to where it was.  If that makes sense.

Bawndoh

linnettejane said:
what about the dried up manure piles on the ground on the right side? 

what is this program you are using, if you dont mind me asking?

totally awesome job! 

Using Adobe Photoshop CS2.  You could probably use Photoshop Elements 5.0 or 6.0 though.  I could have fixed the manure piles, I just didnt!  I did have to recreate half the forest though!!!

RSC

Bawndoh said:
OH Breeder said:
Bawndoh said:

Okay now that is just creepy. Really good to the untrained eye. You are really good at your job!
Now, where abouts are you located and what are your fees?

Located in Canada (Saskatchewan).  I do not have any fee's thus far, but if I have a lot more people interested I will have to start charging something.  Just dont know what yet!  If anybody is interested just send me some mail.  I dont think it will be outrageous, probably $10-$20 per photo depending on how much work I had to do. 

Hit the link to see the pictures that Bawndoh did for us.  The top 10 hd on the page had their halters removed.

LINK: http://www.romshekcattle.com/08_supreme_results_sale

Great job,

RSC

dori36

Bawndoh said:
linnettejane said:
what about the dried up manure piles on the ground on the right side? 

what is this program you are using, if you dont mind me asking?

totally awesome job! 

Using Adobe Photoshop CS2.  You could probably use Photoshop Elements 5.0 or 6.0 though.  I could have fixed the manure piles, I just didnt!  I did have to recreate half the forest though!!!

And from the "amateur" side, I took out the manure piles with Photoshop Elements 4 for the Macintosh.  I also could have made the same improvements that Bawndoh did on the wires and background, etc, with Elements, too.  It's really pretty easy once you figure out all the tools!

Jill

You know I have several photo editing softwares, never went with Photoshop because of the 650 price tag.  Elements is only 150, what is the difference?

justintime

Great Job!  Now I am wishing "The Truth" was around here so he could tell us all how this is going to destroy the industry... well, on second thought, it is nice that he isn't here.

Bawndoh

Jill said:
You know I have several photo editing softwares, never went with Photoshop because of the 650 price tag.  Elements is only 150, what is the difference?

A LOT more tools and whatnot.  Takes a LONG time to learn and use all them.  Used by professionals of professionals...if that makes sense.  Elements is a basic (baby cousin) of Adobe PS.  Elements will do quite a bit, and is a lot more affordable.  You can actually pick it up for $99 or less when on sale.  Good for cattlemen actually because we dont need much more, and certainly most people cannot justify the $650+ price tag.

KCK

Couldn't resist!
Got ADD when it came to the tail area!!!

Attachments

• cow_on_beach copy.jpg
    cow_on_beach copy.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 501

justintime

So if I was to send some photos to some of you "Photoshop Geniuses", what would charge me to clean up the photos as you have done here?

farmboy

laakecopy.jpg

Lightning_stormcopy.jpg

i made those...

bcosu

i think having the stylus/pen thing going on instead of the mouse really helps a lot! my aunt is a photographer and she touches up every photo. i need to get lessons from her

Bawndoh

justintime said:
So if I was to send some photos to some of you "Photoshop Geniuses", what would charge me to clean up the photos as you have done here?

$10 per photo Canadian.  I will do whatever you ask!  More extreme photos I will have to charge $20.