Pics of Malinda's cattle

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

I have posted a listing in the Classifieds section for Malinda. She has one heck of a little heifer she is selling on there. <party>

Malinda

Thanks ShowmanQ.

I was too computer illiterate to figure out how to post both the pic of the calf and the pic of the cow on the same post, so ShowmanQ helped me out.

I did not mention TH and PHA, but I will get her tested.

I will try and get some more recent pics in a few days and will post her weaning weight when I get it.

Malinda

Doc

Malinda said:
I did not mention TH and PHA, but I will get her tested.

Malinda

By pedigree, there is nothing to be a carrier of. Durango is clean & there is nothing in the dam's pedigree .

Malinda

Hey Doc,

The reason I said I would TH/PHA test her is because I have run into people that doubt pedigrees. I have owned several Martindell cows over the years and have found CF and his family to be honorable, honest, hard working people. I do not doubt her pedigree, but am willing to test her in case someone does.

I have another March heifer that is out of Conductor and a Louise/King Kong cow. The cow is of course a carrier and  by the look of the calf I will bet the farm she is a carrier. She is the calf pictured standing in the grass in the Conductor and Phenom ad I ran in the July Shorthorn Country. She is for sale, but am not even going to post pics of her until she is tested.

Have tried to call you and have not gotten thru. I need some motel help for the state fair. I'll try and call again tonight.

Thanks,

Malinda

Doc

Malinda said:
Hey Doc,

The reason I said I would TH/PHA test her is because I have run into people that doubt pedigrees. I have owned several Martindell cows over the years and have found CF and his family to be honorable, honest, hard working people. I do not doubt her pedigree, but am willing to test her in case someone does.

I have another March heifer that is out of Conductor and a Louise/King Kong cow. The cow is of course a carrier and  by the look of the calf I will bet the farm she is a carrier. She is the calf pictured standing in the grass in the Conductor and Phenom ad I ran in the July Shorthorn Country. She is for sale, but am not even going to post pics of her until she is tested.

Have tried to call you and have not gotten thru. I need some motel help for the state fair. I'll try and call again tonight.

Thanks,

Malinda

Call me on my cell is the best way 615-202-7106. Mike

OH Breeder

Very eye appealing. I don't think her color is bad at all. Like her profile very clean little gal.

Malinda

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Doc went above and beyond the call of duty. He found me a motel only 3 miles away from the fairgrounds with good eats near by, a handicap room and they take dogs. By 'found' i mean he even went there to talk with them and check it out. Now that's southern hospitality.

Thanks doc; I appreciate your help.

Looking forward to visiting with CF and family, Sharon and Ben and everyone else.

Malinda