picts of heifer openions please

Help Support Steer Planet:

Davis Shorthorns

here are some picts of a heifer that we are going to be selling at the Kansas beef expo.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  Especially what pict you like the best.  Thanks

Attachments

• super sale 1re.JPG
    super sale 1re.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 390
  • super sale 2re.JPG
    super sale 2re.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 391
  • super sale 3re.JPG
    super sale 3re.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 388

Simmymom1

(thumbsup)  I like the first picture the best.  She looks good!!  Don't use the third one because I actually thought that was another heifer and I don't think it makes her look as good as she is!!  JMO

clubcalve

I think that she is very good. I bet she sells good. I also like the first pic too.Good luck!!

OH Breeder

Davis Shorthorns said:
here are some picts of a heifer that we are going to be selling at the Kansas beef expo.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  Especially what pict you like the best.  Thanks
WHat is her breeding?
THe pictures you have I don't find flattering to her shape and design. I know most of the time it is hard to get them to cooperate and you probably snapped them quick. I actually think the last picture represents some depth of body in her and depth of rib. It does however make her look shorter bodied. I feel the other two pictures make her look very light in her quarter and kind of big headed. Maybe some different angles would help. I think she has the right parts it is just trying to get them in a picture.

Davis Shorthorns

OH Breeder said:
Davis Shorthorns said:
WHat is her breeding?
THe pictures you have I don't find flattering to her shape and design. I know most of the time it is hard to get them to cooperate and you probably snapped them quick. I actually think the last picture represents some depth of body in her and depth of rib. It does however make her look shorter bodied. I feel the other two pictures make her look very light in her quarter and kind of big headed. Maybe some different angles would help. I think she has the right parts it is just trying to get them in a picture.

yea, she was being a pain in the butt yesterday when we were trying to get the picts taken.  Every time I would try to set her up she would try to take off running.  It was a long session.  She is out of my RevampxKilmilhill bull and her mother is a dutchess cow.