Pictures: Grant and His Show Heifer for this next Season!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Grant had Fall break Today so we went out and worked with his heifer Ruby.  Ruby is an Irish Whiskey X Angus.  He's excited to get her out on Thanksgiving weekend.

RSC

Attachments

• Ruby 2 Sm.jpg
    Ruby 2 Sm.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 1,132
  • Ruby 1.jpg
    Ruby 1.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 1,118

RSC

Freddy said:
Tell Grant he is doing a great job,GOOD LUCK AT THE SHOW ,she must have a very good mother.
Thanks Jamie!  Her mother came from a mediocre outfit in the Sandhills of Nebraska.  (lol)

RSC

RSC

OH Breeder said:
Long bodied gal. What is on the Angus side? Pretty lady.
  Her Mother is Opal a full sister to Freds(Freddy) Northern Gun and a full sister to the Granddamn of the Whishkey heifer(3/4) sister that Sullivans showed last year.  We had her on our sale but priced her to sell at $ 3,000 since Grant didn't want to let her go and I loved her personality for my young son to show.  We still may sell her down the road but the wife and kids say no.

Pictured below:

1.  Opal in 2002 as Reserve Angus female at the Classic
2.  Northern Gun
3. Incognito- 3/4 Sib to Ruby by Ice Chest a Ice Pick Son and out of Opal.

RSC

Attachments

• opal.jpg
    opal.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 910
  • Northern_Gun_ezr.jpg
    Northern_Gun_ezr.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 906
  • incognito_good_ezr.jpg
    incognito_good_ezr.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 882

rex

Nice, good to see you working with them early

farwest

Looks like a real nice starter project, i would like to see her a fair amount more square hipped and deeper quartered, real deep body and rib though.      Grant't ear looks to be cold and stiff, must be the weather.

RSC

farwest said:
Looks like a real nice starter project, i would like to see her a fair amount more square hipped and deeper quartered, real deep body and rib though.       Grant't ear looks to be cold and stiff, must be the weather.
Are you makin fun of my Son's ears Farwest?  Your not smart enough to own half of this Heifer.  By the Way, Grant's Dad has a +26 EPD on Ear Size!  (lol)

RSC

farwest

RSC said:
farwest said:
Looks like a real nice starter project, i would like to see her a fair amount more square hipped and deeper quartered, real deep body and rib though.       Grant't ear looks to be cold and stiff, must be the weather.
Are you makin fun of my Son's ears Farwest?  Your not smart enough to own half of this Heifer.  By the Way, Grant's Dad has a +26 EPD on Ear Size!  (lol)

RSC
I don't go to many sales where cattle are started at $3,000, besides i was smart enough to stay away from that bloodline on the dam side, seen to many crazy ones.

RSC

farwest said:
RSC said:
farwest said:

RSC
I don't go to many sales where cattle are started at $3,000, besides i was smart enough to stay away from that bloodline on the dam side, seen to many crazy ones.

(clapping) (lol) <party> (dog) O0 <cowboy>

amymeys

farwest said:
RSC said:
farwest said:

RSC