Pictures of your critters!

Help Support Steer Planet:

brahmergirl

Just thought maybe we'd post some pictures of our critters!  It's always nice to see everyone else's stuff!

powercatrunninginpasture.jpg

This is Powercat when he was about a year old when we turned him loose on the new place!

PeytonandRipthepig.jpg

Me and Rip the pig.  He just kept screaming!  It was too funny!

backsideofMollyscalf.jpg

Rascal when he was 3 days old! 
MVC-027S.jpg

Manny our herd bull!

justme

Here is Hannah Montana my daughters ewe.  She's going to show her again this year in her first year as a "big" 4-Her

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 986

AAOK

Ainsley4thofJuly007.jpg

Elmo, 10 years old.  A tumor took his left eye last year.  He watches CMT all day, everyday. (dog)

red

Poolie, my blue heeler, in the snow. Of course I've already posted King Killer Kitty!

Attachments

• snow pup.jpg
    snow pup.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,861

justme

My son Evan said it wasn't fair lol.  This is his bottle calf Wilbur that his sister showed in one show.  So HEEEEERRRRRREEEE'S WILBUR

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 935

brahmergirl

I couldn't resist, here's a few more.  I'm at work and pretty bored, not that I'm complaining, let's get that straight real quick as you see I am a school nurse and for 3 weeks we've had influenza going around here so while I have time on my lunch, I thought I'd share some more!

Here is Chief, my son's 32 year old paint horse.  He was a rescue, we got him from some people who just couldn't afford to take care of him.  He is a BABYSITTER!  Best kid horse ever!  When we got him he was 16 hh and weighed 800 lbs.  Now he's over 1,000.  We've had him two years and he has a heart of gold.  We just love him!  He gets the best though, Purina Senior and Platinum Performance year around.  No one can believe my son ropes off of him and that he's 32.  The vet thought we were nuts when we brought him to the vet the week after we got him.  He told us we had a heart of gold for taking on a project like this.  This picture was after we had had him for a month.

main-1.jpg

main.jpg

This is him now!  He runs barrels in 23 seconds, poles 38 and flags in 11!  He is a good old boy, my son drops the reins, hops off of him at the cook shack, flirts with the cooks for 30 minutes, comes back, there's Chief standing there waiting, never drops his head to eat a blade of grass! 
MVC-013F.jpg

MVC-030F.jpg

MVC-011F.jpg

Just thought I'd share!  Have a great Valentines Day!

OH Breeder

My little lady. 8)
Couple of Fall borns.

Attachments

• HeartofAllFergy.jpg
    HeartofAllFergy.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 505
  • Lily Rose.jpg
    Lily Rose.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 484
  • HeMan8-06.jpg
    HeMan8-06.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 455

red

(welcome) (cow)
Welcome OH Breeder, it's so nice to have you aboard!
Great heifer!
Red

brahmergirl

Wow!  I wish I could have munchkins like that in my 5 gallon buckets!  I only find mice!  That one is a keeper!  CUTIE PIE!!!!

cowz

brahmergirl said:
Wow!  I wish I could have munchkins like that in my 5 gallon buckets!  I only find mice!  That one is a keeper!  CUTIE PIE!!!!

The problem is that they grow up and ask for their own pickup.  Go figure!  SIGH!

genes

Mom and Dad's new pup Mikey
DSCN0318.jpg

Cute piccy of my main squeeze, Eclipse
DSCN0325.jpg

And a steer from a few years ago...unfotunately all my showcalf pictures were from pre-digital and I haven't got them to a scanner yet.
ginacow3.jpg

brahmergirl

those are nice pictures everybody!  Genes, that pony sure is purdy!  I love the black dog with the little bits of snow on its whiskers!

That little guy with the black bucket calf and the little gal who's his sister are pretty cute toooo!

Thanks everybody!  I love to see everyone else's critters!

genes

Thanks brahmergirl.  Mikey was having fun diving into snowbanks.  Unfortunately I didn't have the camera when his whole face was covered in white powder.

chambero

Here is "Bella" and my boys.  My oldest's first show heifer we raised.  Bella is out of a Cunia son and a Meyer grandaughter.

474258.jpg

474259.jpg

ShowStopper

Here's a few of ours! ;D

1220bliz4.jpg

This is Spot....the name has a long story behind it! ;)

butterssmile.jpg

Butters, left over lamb from fair...he needs to find a new home lol

angus.jpg

Angus...can you guess the breed(s)? (dog)

cowz

red said:
(welcome)Chambero welcome!
great pictures too!

red
Cute Boys!  Here comes trouble X 2!  Welcome aboard!  Cowz