Pictures: Summer Fun- Coach Pitch Baseball!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

My son Grant (#9 and 3rd from left back row in the team photo) played baseball for the first year and close friends and Cattle Partners Troy and Amy's son Trae played as well (#33).  Just thought I's share some photos as the kids had a blast.

I'm glad the running is over though, time to get back to rinsing calves.  Baseball is fun but it's not easy to ballance all the activities as the County Fairs approach!

Enjoy,

RSC

Attachments

• A Baseball 1.jpg
    A Baseball 1.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 567
  • A Baseball 2.jpg
    A Baseball 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 561
  • A Baseball 3.jpg
    A Baseball 3.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 552
  • A Baseball 4.jpg
    A Baseball 4.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 552
  • A Baseball 5.jpg
    A Baseball 5.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 587

chambero

We had T-Ball and coach pitch going at the same time.  Just finished a couple of weeks ago.  And yes, it does cut into calf working time.

red

such a good looking kid Tony!

Seems like quite an athlete. what else does he play?

Red  (clapping) <party>

RSC

red said:
such a good looking kid Tony!

Seems like quite an athlete. what else does he play?

Red  (clapping) <party>

Grant is the one that is the catcher.  He's just getting started woth Athletics.  He's going to give football a try here shortly.  Trae(Close Freind #33) is a great little athlete.  Very good at Baseball and Wrestling!

RSC

GRsimm

THis is what I find so neat is how cattle people and baseball go hand and hand. I also coach my nephew's coach pitch team. This is his first year to show cattle and he is doing a pretty good job working with everything but is still a bit timid so were working on that. GOod looking ball team.  ;D

RSC

GRsimm said:
THis is what I find so neat is how cattle people and baseball go hand and hand. I also coach my nephew's coach pitch team. This is his first year to show cattle and he is doing a pretty good job working with everything but is still a bit timid so were working on that. GOod looking ball team.  ;D
We had a great time following the team.  They ended up 3rd in their lieauge, but beat the Champs in regular season.  Grant was just in his first year but learned alot.

RSC