Pictures: Washed & Clipped our PB Strictly Business donor Today......

Help Support Steer Planet:

roundrobin

How many eggs does she flush on average. Is their fertility in her pedigree. You could bring some eggs out to me , Tony

Bawndoh

Ditto on the new picture thing.  I wouldnt go judging the production of a cow that already has produced as well as her.  As someone said before, even if she is an ugly cow by some people's standards, at least she PRODUCES!!

AAOK

PWolfe said:
Tony,

Do you, by chance, have any Habanero x Whitney heifer calves available?

Thanks,

Pat Wolfe
[email protected]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  That WOULD be nice!  (unless they carried that Habanero goofy- hair gene)

farwest

AAOK said:
PWolfe said:
Tony,

Thanks,

Pat Wolfe
[email protected]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  That WOULD be nice!  (unless they carried that Habanero goofy- hair gene)
A partner kept one last year, Pat.  Do have a hard drive heifer out of her this year.  Real nice.  thanks

RSC

PWolfe said:
Tony,

Thanks,

Pat Wolfe
[email protected]
Pat, like Farwest said a partner took the one heifer we did get.  The new  herd bull I am using this year that we call "Hot Salsa" is a Habanero X Whitney.

Tony

PWolfe

Thank you, Tony and Farwest, for the information; I appreciate it.  Farwest, I would not mind looking at some pictures of the Hard Drive x Whitney calf.  Tony, if available or if you have interest, we have semen on GVC Suh; maybe we could look at some flush possibilities with either Whitney or Jessica.  Just thinking ...

I hope calving season is going well for both of you; we are really liking our Boomer, Sooner's full brother, calves.

Pat