Pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I know sometimes when pictures are posted they turn out huge!

Since I have a program that lets me downsize them, I'll try to fix any that are out of size. hope no one minds me messing w/ your pictures. I've finally figured out how to do it without you having to send me the picture through an attachment. I'll try & fix any that don't work real well so we can all enjoy each other's cattle, pets & who knows what else!!!

Red (welcome)

ELBEE

Thank you Red, reminds me of what an old Cowboy once said, "I may not have many freinds, but I'm  long on buddies, pals and allies."

red

ELBEE said:
Thank you Red, reminds me of what an old Cowboy once said, "I may not have many freinds, but I'm  long on buddies, pals and allies."

Well, I have made so many buddies from you guys! Since I am under "house" arrest for the time being (doctor's orders not law trouble) I have some extra time.
All I know, is that if anyone comes through Ohio- let me know!
Plus, I love to see what all you produce! So far I'm blown away by the calibar of cattle!
Red

(welcome)

Jill

Is there a certain size they are supposed to be?  I am just attaching them as a file and they turn out like that.  Thanks, I appeciate your fixing them, I haven't had one turn out small yet.

red

I'm not real good at explaining but it's more in the byte size or the jepg compression they are in. The smaller the bytes the easier to download onto the board. My program just reduces them a little more for posting on the internet.

:))) Isn't life w/ computers fun!!!

Red

genes

Oh yes aren't they.

I have a photobucket account (it's free) because the horse board I use doesn't let you upload straight from a computer, then I use it to resize them.  It's an extra step to upload them to PB and stuff, but it's another option of how to post pictures (you just copy the