Pig Planet.......Anyone used the new Sullivan's Sole Paint?

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

The boys ordered the new sullivan's sole paint for show pigs.  Has anyone used it??

Also question for those of you who also show hogs:  Has your show committee banned using oils as a show day skin treatment?

gocanes719

Yes to both.  I am not sure how well the sold paint works.  It seems to work better than nothing but it isn't going to make a lame hog sound.  If you are using it as a preventative to your hogs getting sore footed on shavings, etc. I think you will like it fine.

farmboy

i dont know about either but i know that at the fair they are only allowed to clip them to a quarter of an inch for the meat place to pluck the hair  (cow)

Jill

No to both questions.  For any of you showing pigs or sheep at the Kansas State Fair, the new building is completed, the beef committees got to tour the building last week and my husband said it is fabulous.

ShowStopper

Jill said:
For any of you showing pigs or sheep at the Kansas State Fair, the new building is completed, the beef committees got to tour the building last week and my husband said it is fabulous.

Thats a no for me too. But I sure wish our county would get their behinds in gear. They are supposed to be building a new horse barn so us beef kids can have the whole barn instead of being crowded in half of it. Cowz do you know if they are going to have it done in time? :-\

pigguy

no to both we can still use it all on the pigs. i hvaent tried the new sole paint though

Latest posts