pink oil knock off --- what was it called???

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

some body was saying something about a pinkoil  type thing at wal mart, for a lot cheape rwhat was it called ??? ???

shortyjock89

What I buy is called pink oil. It's in the ethnic hair section.  Pink Oil was around LONG before Sullivan's bought some and charged 8 bucks a can for it.  I got mine for $2.34/can  little bit smaller can, but they had big ones for 3 somethin. It works just as good, if not better than the stuff from Sullivan's.

BCCC

I actually think its Lusters Pink Spray, I am not sure I will look when I go yo the barn in the morning

RSC

BCCC said:
I actually think its Lusters Pink Spray, I am not sure I will look when I go yo the barn in the morning

The last few years we have used a couple other products from Walmart that come in a larger can and have worked great for us, they're in the Ethnic section as well.  A product called Motions, it's a oil sheen and conditioning spray and it comes in a yellow can with a purple lid.  The other is the Olive Oil sheen, it comes in a light green can with a dark green lid.  Both work great and are cheep for size.

RSC

BCCC

groomingchute025.jpg

shortyjock89

Definitely the same thing and maybe better than Sullivan's Pink Oil.  I just got more of that today, and also got the PinkPlus stuff.  We'll see how it does.  I almost got some Olive Oil spray, but didnt.

OH Breeder

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Definitely the same thing and maybe better than Sullivan's Pink Oil.  I just got more of that today, and also got the PinkPlus stuff.  We'll see how it does.  I almost got some Olive Oil spray, but didnt.

If you know someone who can go to Sally's and use their butician discount. Case is under 50 of the picture above. Just order some through the person who cuts my hair.