Place your Bets...Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

Help Support Steer Planet:

Who will win the Showdown on Saturday Night?

• Texas Tech

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

DLD

Jason said:
I thought oklahoma would win, not like that though.  Makes me want Venables in Manhattan.  I think it will be OU playing in the big 12 championship against Mizzou.  The BCS will weight a win against OSU more than A&M, just as long as everyone wins next week.

I am predicting Florida vs. OU in the national title game.  That game could go either way, but I hate to say it, I might lean Florida if  I had to bet the house.

My fearless prediction - "everyone" doesn't win this week.  By that, I guess the everyone you're talking about would be OU, UT and TT...  I think at least one gets tripped up this week.  Of course, I hope that's OU - homefield has so far been the deciding advantage among the ranked teams in the south, and this is a very good OSU team.  Granted, OU looked unstoppable against Tech, but that was in Norman.  Nothing would surprise me in this one.  TU has lost to A&M the last two years, homefield advantage to A&M... Again, nothing would surprise me.  Baylor is really pretty good this year, just been severely outhorsed here in the south - homefield advantage to Tech, but if they're as cold as they were against OU, they just might get their behinds handed to 'em again.

Knabe, there's only one sure thing in the Big 12 South this season - that's the fact that there are no sure things.  Besides, sure things take all the fun out of it... That's why this season has been so much fun, to me anyway.