Planet Dinero Syndicate (Justme's bull)

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Just to make a couple things straight...  SD is your paymaster, no me (justme)  I just am the keeper of the bull and will make sure he gets to the American Royal.  I can also try to get him to Denver (that will have to be discussed with my boss...hubby)  We will, if the shareholders want...get him to the MO state fair and Denver next year also.  Temperment will be a factor in that though.  I cann't see  that being a problem...but with bulls you never know.   But I will warn you, hubby said if someone comes today with the $ he's gone.  He cann't afford to turn someone down with a good check.

Any questions SD is your man....

Oh yeah I almost forgot.  Anyone is welcome to see him.  He's here for the looking.  The dam is here, her full-sister, and his grand dam are all here at our place.  They can give you a great prespective on his maternal  side.  All 3 of these females came from Bob and Colleen Majors Ranch.  If you've ever walked there herd, you'll know they are first class cattle.

By the way THANKS!

Davis Shorthorns

I might be able to buy one share.  Got to love that financial aid!!  Besides I have been looking for something to breed my Simmi Cross cow to.  Also he is one heck of a nice bull. (thumbsup)

farmboy

eh, you never know. one bull could start you down the road to owning multiple bulls and making squillions of dollars coughlautnercough  (lol)