playoffs???

Help Support Steer Planet:

supersteer

How did the dolphins go from the worst to the playoffs?It seams impossible.Like they got some magic. And not just that they should beat the first team they play.The Chiefs should be in the playoffs. What do you think?

Davis Shorthorns

I am really glad that the Chiefs didn't make the Playoffs.  THEY WOULD GET SMOKED!!!!  They are just way to young.  Next year they might have something to make a run.  I hope so. 

shortdawg

Next year they might have something to make a run.  I hope so. 
[/quote]

Probably a QB from UGA will help them make that run next year  :'(

CJC

shortdawg said:

[/quote]

They need to make a run at another coach too.

SKF

supersteer said:
How did the dolphins go from the worst to the playoffs?It seams impossible.Like they got some magic. And not just that they should beat the first team they play.The Chiefs should be in the playoffs. What do you think?

Good question! I can not believe the Dolphins are in the playoff and my Bucs are not!! :mad:

Simmymom1

:p  Nope....I think Tony Romo needs to fire Jessica Simpson!!!  She has changed him for the worse, he used to be a pretty good QB and now I just don't know what to think of him.  JMO 

Davis Shorthorns

shortdawg said:

[/quote]

we could only pray!!!  I just hope that they do something that smart. 

jason

BIGTEX said:
How 'bout them Cowboys!  :mad:

(lol)
I am surprised Phillips wasn't immediately canned after that loss.  Also I was expecting TO to unleash, but he kept his mouth shut for the most part.

Stihlpro

supersteer said:

Baltimore went from the cellar to the playoffs also.

austin

The Chiefs need to take a good look at the Fins and try to model what that organization has accomplished in the past year. It's very impressive. The best turnaround season ever.  (thumbsup)

BIGTEX

Miami is a great story. Too bad the Cowboys didn't keep Parcels and Sparano (sp.?). They fired their Special Teams Coach. I guess problem solved. Jason Garrett turned down the Atlanta job and the Baltimore job because it would be a long road to re build. Major miscalculation.