Playray any info??

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

We just bought a new heifer and she is out of Heatwave and a Playray cow. I can't find any info on Playray. Anyone know anything??? Thanks!!!

OH Breeder

http://www.acaregistry.org/detail.aspx?reg=247105

I am assuming you are talking about PlayRay owned by Midcontinent Farms.  Bred by Kris Black.

afhm

The Play Ray's I was around always had a chip on their shoulders and would keep you on edge.  He is a Total Play son out of a Kephart cow (one of the numerous cows name Supermom.  He was a smaller framed super stout balck baldy.  He sired a charolais cross that won Fort Worth one year.

itk

We showed a few PR calves and never had any disposition problems. We also had one PR cow and she always had a good calf never a great one but we always got them sold as show steers. I remember seeing that steer that won Ft. Worth when I was down there judging. He is the coolest calf I have ever seen, not the best but the coolest. He was more of a silver then smokey color and it was almost like his hair shimmered.

itk

1998 if I remember right. Graduated HS in 97 so would have been the spring of 98 I judged at Ft. Worth.

Latest posts