Please help me out with a school project (survey)

Help Support Steer Planet:

simba

As some of you know I'm currently attending Olds College in the Agriculture Management program. One of my marketing projects was to create a business that I think is useful and make a business plan for it. The business that my group and I created is called Glued Up Show Supply and is a Canadian show supply and feed store that sells a wide variety of Sullivan's, RK & Weaver products. The second part of the project is to survey at least fifty people to see if there actually is a need for our business.

If you could please take a minute to answer this short ten question survey that would really help me out! Unfortunately the survey is only applicable to Canadians as this fictional business is only based in Canada. Thanks guys!!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTHHHRT

simba

bulldawg said:
Sorry, I didn't read the WHOLE post. You will have one with an unanswered last ? I appologize if this affects your survey.

That's no problem! Thanks to everyone who answered it, we had over 80 responses and our goal set by the teacher was 50. The survey results were exactly what we expected, Canadians want more selection, better prices and easier access to the show supplies that are available in the States.