Please help me!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

HCCHSS

Hi everyone,

My college is offering a $2000 travel voucher in a video contest. It is pretty simple, if u get the most views u win. Although my video is boring i would absolutely love it is everyone could plz watch it as many times as they can!!! Every view is much appreciated. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSxmmuhQAFY

Thank u all so much,

Kolby Heaven

BABYTEX

I understand the money issue totally.  My daughter is very young jsut and 8th grader and has been showing cattle for about 4 years.  She actually started her show career showing dairy but we had a tornado take out our dairy operation so we got more into the beef.  We have mainly Angus at home but the last couple years have purchased steers and heifers.  My daughter is actually hoping to sell some show calves to help pay for college in the next couple of years.  She has wanted to be a vet since four years old.  I know she has lots of time to change her mind but I really dont think she will.  Well, anyway I am long winded so I will end this.  Just wanted to wish you luck!!!