please read

Help Support Steer Planet:

angusboy1

I'm want to apologize to all of y'all i just felt like y'all was picking on me so kinda lost my cool i just want to start everything over and I'm also wan to apologize for lien like i did and hope i can gain yawls respect back

txshowlamb

Thank you this means a lot to get on here and apologize thank you and welcome back.

txshowlamb

Oh and you are stepping up I think a boot in thje behind helped you out thanks and also Iam pround of you just work on keeping the tongue bit. (thumbsup) good job

ShowmanQ

angusboy1 said:
I'm want to apologize to all of y'all i just felt like y'all was picking on me so kinda lost my cool i just want to start everything over and I'm also wan to apologize for lien like i did and hope i can gain yawls respect back

mistakes are part of being human. appreciate your mistakes for what they are:precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way

showstick09

angusboy1 said:

Welcome back. It was a smart decision of you not to leave this board. There is so much knowledge here and everyone is like family, so it's easier to learn from your mistakes.

Telos

We all make mistakes. It takes some courage to admit to them. Just learn and go on. Strive to do your best and be receptive of criticism. One benefit of this forum should be to help prepare yourself with knowledge. So keep on asking questions and commenting on what you think.