PLZ Share Pics of your show heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I resized them for you

Musk1.jpg

Mush2.jpg

Chap

This is a Meyer 734 x Angus heifer that my partner is showing this year in IA.  Hopefully she will become the new donor cow in a year. 

Attachments

• Miss Meyer T734 shrunk.JPG
    Miss Meyer T734 shrunk.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 476

LinZ

First one a cow I'm showing as a cow/caf pair this year..excuse the cows neck..it's all hair..she needs clipping kina badly. The second one is a 4/1/07 . and the final 2 are pics of the calf in the pair ..one picture at 2 weeks of age and the other at 4 weeks.

LinZ

Attachments

• emma208.jpg
    emma208.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 390
  • sage.jpg
    sage.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 392
  • SR MO Love.jpg
    SR MO Love.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC04499[1].jpg
    DSC04499[1].jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 320

CPL

Chap said:
This is a Meyer 734 x Angus heifer that my partner is showing this year in IA.  Hopefully she will become the new donor cow in a year. 

Nice heifer! She looks like she'll make a power cow. Please tell me the photo hasn't been retouched though.

kane1598

this is our dirty harry .X heatwave. shw has done really well for us and would have been shown this weekend, but is having a little trouble in the hair department. she is (after alot of thinking) going to be bred to momma's boy in june.

Attachments

• coco profile.jpg
    coco profile.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 325
  • coco rear.jpg
    coco rear.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 339
  • coco front.jpg
    coco front.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 326

daydreamingacres

Kane I could look at that heifer all day long and not get tired of her...she is one of the prettiest of not the prettiest heifer i have ever seen....Sorry if anyone else doesnt agree.

red

I think your heifer is one reason my nephew bought some Dirty Harry semen!

Red

Richburg

this is my march Paddy x WMW.....this back in febuary at the waycross show in GA

Attachments

• DSC_0241[1].jpg
    DSC_0241[1].jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 302

kane1598

daydreamingacres said:
Kane I could look at that heifer all day long and not get tired of her...she is one of the prettiest of not the prettiest heifer i have ever seen....Sorry if anyone else doesnt agree.

Thank so much,we really like her.  We got out of the shwwp buisness and bought her mother, showed her and bred her and this is what we got! No complaints and can't wait to show her as a bred.

Chap

The Meyer heifer pictured is an April 07 model.  I know... she looks like a bred in the picture, but it was taken in early Feb just before the IA beef Expo.  We have just pulled a cidr and shot lut on thursday and should be breeding her this weekend.  I think I am pushing the envelope a little, but want to get her into an early calving slot so we can flush her after she calves next year.  We are breeding her to High Voltage (Dream On son.  Hopefully for a 3/4 blood baldy show heifer.  so it will probably be a bull calf.
kanshow said:
Nice heifers!

Chap - What's your heifer bred to now?