Polled Congress Lot 8 Bull NEW PICS!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

sigsigns

Thought we would post this pic of one of our consignments to the Polled Congress in a couple of weeks. He is a paternal sib to Ace of Diamonds.
Wernacers Ace High 620 x Hi-View Sonny's Kora ( Sonny Daughter). This bull has really big boned, nice haired, big butted and has a nice set of testicles. Born 3-2-08. Feel free to contact us with your questions or comments.

Attachments

• Lot 8 Vogel.JPG
    Lot 8 Vogel.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 163

oakbar

By the way, Congratulations on your success at the Iowa Beef Expo!!  If the bull you have pictured can produce offspring like his relatives that you had in Des Moines, everyone should be taking notice of him.  Very nice set of calves out of  Ace of Diamonds!!

shortyjock89

Really nice bull! I wish we could get another bull right now....

I'm getting SO excited about my Ace of Diamonds x Sonny calf.

sigsigns

Thanks Lynn we were really excited with the expo results and the kids are working hard on them. Washing today after the yuck that we had this past week.
Olson Family good luck with your mating. If it is like any of ours bred that way it should be a good one.

TMJ Show Cattle

I like that Red bull alot. We have a very good heifer out of "ACE HIGH" that I'm thankful for buying. Don't do much of the shorthorns anymore but have two that came from the Raisback's. The Ace High heifer which is being shown in Oklahoma this spring and a really nice CF Ringo heifer that just had her first calf out of CF V8 Versatile,which frankly I'm very dissapointed with. Phillip R. isn't too happy so far either.Was wondering if breeding the "Ace High" heifer,which is out of CF Royal and a Maiden 96 cow could or should be bred to "Ace of Diamonds"?

sigsigns

I take it by your post that she is out of the ace High bull but then it says CF Royal x Maiden? If it is Ace High then you would be line breeding but some like to do that. Best of luck with whatever decision you make. Ace of Diamonds works well on Sonny, Dbl Stuff and Dbl Vision daughters. He will add bone, hair and make a really neat extended front end. He will not however make a big cow smaller but a smaller cow bigger. He as far as calving ease will follow closely what the dam was as a calf. Good Luck

OH Breeder

Like the amount of body this young guy has. Looks like he has some rib shape and dimension. Goodluck with his sale.

TMJ Show Cattle

The heifer I spoke of out of Ace's High,her mother is a CF Royal out of a Maiden 96 cow. Yes, I realize it would be linebreeding. Do you folks linebreed any? I've been raising and showing cattle for several years,as I'm nearing 60.In other breeds we linebred,then used outcross bulls on the heiferes we kept. I have been told that alot of shorthorn breeders don't use this practice much.We only linebred to keep the show characteristics,and only on extremely sound cattle. ..THANKS for your time.

sigsigns

we oursleves don't do to much line breeding. I guess that if you have done it and feel comfortable then maybe it is worth a shot. Good Luck

aj

Is there a web site for the sale? Do you have to use Cagwins genetics to get cattle into the sale?

sigsigns

AJ: The website is cagwincattleservices.com and no you do not have to use their genetics to sell. I have posted our Lot 9 bull as well this am.