Polygraph

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bawndoh

The website shows many photos of 2007 calves.  WOW.  They know what they are doing....I love the photo's and the calves!  Congrats to them  (clapping) (clapping).

bcosu

polygraph is not one of those bulls that really stuck out when i saw him i person. in fact, i don't think he could have won a steer class when he was displayed at the ohio beef expo. however, some bulls just seem to click and throw out calves with just the right traits. it really is a crapshoot. anyways, when i looked at the sight, i remembered that bull contagious. i know he is a mojo son, but i never really heard anything about his calves. i would definately say that he had "the look" but i am wondering why he never caught on. does anyone have any experience with him.

yuppiecowboy

It is really hard to tell what takes off and works and what doesnt. Polygraph seems to be working though I admit he didnt jump out at me either. i was late on the Heetseeker bus because the combo of Debull on a half dead irish cow didnt strike me as a mix that would do much. Oops.

There are a lot of bulls that really breed well that dont look the part.