Power and Balance bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

ChristaCheatham

I have done a search on here but haven't found much. Is he an underrated bull?? Plan on breeding him to my Simmental/angus cow tonight. I've heard the semen quality is tops and he is consistent. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

ChristaCheatham

My AI tech suggested him to me over Walks Alone and Believe in Me. He said that the calves were very consistent, moreso than MAB. He also said that the semen was potebt stuff and have a very high return of cows that stuck. I used him last night so we will see what happens. Any other advice would be helpful!

executive37

Showsteergirl101: I appreciate you using my bull Power & Balance. He's been extremely popular this spring. Calves by Power & Balance while limited in number thus far have been very high quality. Power & Balance is just coming off breeding cows at Reimann Ranches for the second year in a row. The calves at Reimann Ranches look great!

Semen quality on the bull has been great! I've had a few breeders contact me and say they've had 100% conception with Power & Balance on the cows they've used him on! 

Thanks again for trying Power & Balance! Keep me posted on how you get along!

Chris Terembes
Executive Sires, Inc.
434-962-3992

ChristaCheatham

No problem Mr. Terembes! I plan on using him on another cow when I catch her in heat in a few weeks. I will keep you updated on conception and hopefully the calves next spring. Did you raise him or buy him?

executive37

I bought half the bull this spring. He's owned in partnership by Executive Sires, Guthrie Farm, Lucky Strike Show Cattle and Tyler Atwood.