Pray for rain!! Please

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

We have some good storms that look to me moving our way.  Please say a prayer that they hold together we need rain so bad!!!!    (angel)

jason

steermomintx said:
We have some good storms that look to me moving our way.  Please say a prayer that they hold together we need rain so bad!!!!    (angel)

I heard the radio that it the worst drought in texas since they started keeping records

(angel)

farmboy

here we are again in ohio. its pouring again.... if it was the weekend we would probably be slayin the fish tonight

Shady Lane

I really hope some of those thunder clouds shake loose for you and give you some rain!

Prayers sent from Canada.

My area is presently in one of the worst droughts on record as well so I feel your pain. Feed is in very short supply, hay is bringing absolutely stupid money and there hasn't been grass to support the cow herd in the area due to some VERY late frosts (like July 1) and very little rain.

It's a very long time before we can expect to have pasture again, most cows get turned out around June 15'th in this area, a lot of cows have gone to the packers allready and I'm sure a lot more will join them this fall.

Not a good situation.

I hope thye rain comes for you!

knabe

out here in CA, it's been cooler, more overcasty than normal meaning dew point/rain point is lower.  temp is enough to keep more moisture in the air.  it's even drizzling in some parts.  hopefully that means you guys will be getting more.  rain's been in some weird places lately out here.

box6rranch

If anyone is in the path from Colorado you should get some. It's literally rained here 6 times in the past 2 1/2 days. We are extremely grateful and pray for all of you.

Diamond

Please take some of our rain, we cant get hay dry because it floods every day. We have yet to even finnish our first cut.

linnettejane

same here...my uncle still doesnt have his first cutting done...

this has been a very strange year weather wise...after going through a terrible drought last year to almost record setting rainfalls this year...what's up with that????  and cool temps too...

shorthorn boy

I agree the weather this year has been very strange, I heard that here in Illinois in the month of June we got more rain than we normally get in one year. It has been very unseasonably cool here too. I really hope you guys get some rain down south soon. Prayers sent form Illinois 

CJC

We got rain today at my house. Me and the kids where so happy to see it that we played in it. 

box6rranch

CJC glad you got some rain. I hate to be ungrateful but I wish our rain pattern would move on down the road. We are soaked to the brim. I think it's rained here at least twice a day for the last 4 or 5 days. Before that we've had a steady flow. We can't get our 1st cutting done either. Fair's next week, our corral is a muddy mess. I wish there was some was to evenly distribute this liquid gold :)