President 26a bull calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

JPS

Here is a picture of a 26a x DMH Lolly (Lincoln Red x Haumont cow)

Attachments

• 26a calf.pdf
    232.4 KB · Views: 327

RyanChandler

hard to tell a whole lot from that pic w/ it also being sideways and all, but I will say I'm surprised the calf has that much white on him being out of 26a and a half Lincoln red cow.

JPS

I know not the best picture and I was surprised by the color pattern.  My boy was playing with the camera.  I bred 26a to 2 roan cows and got calves with white marks, the red cow I bred him to had a solid red heifer.

OH Breeder

His muscle seems little flatter in his design. What is the age of the calf?

Attachments

• President 26a calf.jpg
    President 26a calf.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 195

oakview

Stouts had a bull called "Skunk", I think he was sired by 26A, that had a lot of white marks on him.  By the way, if anybody has any Hollywood Avenue semen, I'd be interested. 

JPS

He is a late February calf.  I will get a better picture later.  He is getting better with age, this is my first 26a calf, so I guess I am waiting to see how he turns out.  He definitely knocks birth weight out of them.  Nothing over 75 lbs. thus far.  They won't be big frame scores, but they look like they are filling in nicely and growing better than expected.  Semen can be found, but it has been hard to get bought.  I had a lucky connection to get mine and am not interested in selling any at this time.