prices not in ads.. really torques me off

Help Support Steer Planet:

twistedhshowstock

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) <party> <party> <party> <party> (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
Very Well Said GoneWest...you arent gonna buy a calf without picking up a phone and talking to someone about it first.  Also, you should be able to tell from the ad about what price range the calf is going to be in. And I will tell you the people that say to call for pricing are probably going to be in an expected price range. I have found the people who want way to much for a calf always post the price, and the people who are really motivated to sell and have calves priced below what they are worth are generally gonna post prices as well because they have some reason to need to move the calf fast so they are gonna post the low price as a motivator.  There are many reasons not to post the price in the ads, while I agree it would be easier to look at an add, see a price, and know if its worth my time. Even if I see one that I am really interested posted above what I am willing to pay for it, I still contact the person, because you never know when everyone else also thinks its priced to high and the price is gonna come down.  If you are seriously interested in a calf, price listed or not, you are gonna call.  The only thing I think should absolutely be required is a location.  I am not gonna drive halfway across the country, nor arrange shipping across the country for a county quality calf when there are plenty in my backyard.  So location is the only thing that is sometimes a deal breaker for me.